HR Manager Job Opening
We are looking for experienced HR Manager with keen interest in people development. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in any relevant discipline. Minimum of 1-year experience in HR programs such employee relations, engagement initiatives, policy development, interpretation and administration. He/she should have the ability to manage HR project roll-outs and on-going people processes. Professional certification in Human Resources such as CIPM, PHR, SHRM, CIPD will be an advantage.
- Coordinating Recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing of staff
- Handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Plan, direct and coordinate assigned administrative functions
- Consult with executives on strategic planning, and link company’s management with its employees
- Monitor employee personal development tree
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on company policies
- Coordinate disciplinary procedures
Mode of Application
Interested Applicant should visit our website, www.dientweb.net, study our services, projects and gather every information possible. Afterwards, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating his/her understanding of what DientWeb does and how he/she can contribute to improving the Agency. Also attach to the email relevant CV.
Essentially, what we require in your email is your understanding of what DientWeb does; the nature of our services and personnel followed by specific ways you believe you can contribute to our Agency’s corporate and personnel improved productivity and success. Kindly make your email short and precise. We will rely on your CV for all details regarding your experience, competence and qualifications.