Digital Marketing Executive Job Opening
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing personnel. He/she must have in-depth experience of digital marketing channels and strategies. He/she must be able to harness digital marketing efforts to achieve business objectives.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap and manage all digital marketing channels (blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Prepare marketing budget and measure ROI
- Develop campaigns to create and maintain high level customer interaction
- Manage and improve online contents
- Liaise with Website Designers and Developers for cohesive strategies
- Monitor competition and provide ideas for stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing tools and technology developments
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Proven work experience in Digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with Google, Bing and Yahoo SEO/SEM
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design and development rudiments
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
Mode of Application
Interested Applicant should visit our website, www.dientweb.net, study our services, projects and gather every information possible. Also visit DientWeb’s social media pages to understand what level of social engagement currently exists. Afterwards, send an email to [email protected] stating his/her understanding of what DientWeb does, her current level of marketing engagements and how he/she can contribute to improving the Agency through better digital marketing activities. Also attach to the email relevant CV.
Essentially, what we require in your email is your understanding of DientWeb’s current level of marketing engagements and Search Engine performance, especially on keywords that are relevant to our niche of business. Also, we expect a brief insight into how you believe you can improve the company’s profitability especially through better Search Engine presence, if employed as our Digital Marketing Executive. Kindly make your email short and precise. We will rely on your CV for all details regarding your experience, competence and qualifications.